Free HOPE is my Wingman  Download Books Online
HOPE is my Wingman Paperback | Pages: 250 pages
Rating: 4.44 | 50 Users | 14 Reviews

Details Out Of Books HOPE is my Wingman

Title:HOPE is my Wingman
Author:Michael Antcliffe
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 250 pages
Published:August 19th 2013 by Split Tree Publishing (first published April 2012)
Categories:Free Books. Books

Explanation To Books HOPE is my Wingman

You don't know Michael, but he'd like you to owe him 10 bucks.

Imagine you were told that your life was ending. Would you run off for a last hurrah, or spend every moment with your friends and family?

One incredible man decided that the last 16 months of his life would be dedicated to appreciating loved ones, petting strange dogs and trying to raise a million dollars for cancer care. Along the way, he brought the dreaded C-word, Cancer, out into the open. Join Michael on his journey to make 5,000 Facebook friends, publish a book, meet a couple of Hollywood comedians, and let him show you what living is really about.

Particularize Books Supposing HOPE is my Wingman

Original Title: You'll Never Guess Who's Dying From Cancer
ISBN: 0981251617 (ISBN13: 9780981251615)
Edition Language: English URL http://www.michaelantcliffe.com

Rating Out Of Books HOPE is my Wingman
Ratings: 4.44 From 50 Users | 14 Reviews

Column Out Of Books HOPE is my Wingman


PLEASE. READ. THIS. BOOK. I don't even know to do this book justice; other reviewers have said it much more eloquently than I.I started reading, thinking this was a memoir, but soon realized it's a series of facebook entries based around the author's requests for $10 (toward cancer care). Don't let that deter you from reading, though...it's much more than that. Within these passages are jewels of wisdom and insight that will stay with you long after you put the book down (which I had to, many

Michael Antcliffe's writing is touching and inspirational. This is a must-read for anyone who has lost a friend or family member to cancer.

Michael Jack Antcliffe was born May 13th 1975 in the old McKellar Hospital in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. The youngest of three children (siblings Christopher and Jennifer) in a working- class family, Michael spent his early years raised by his parents, Alan and Mary, in a country setting in the township of Scoble, a short distance southeast of the city of Thunder Bay. He enjoyed a childhoodI'm having a really hard time writing this post because I have so many feelings about it, but here goes.I have a little story for you all. When my family moved out to Thunder Bay two and a half years ago, we fell upon some hard times. I'm talking KD and ramen noodles, here. It was an interesting period but we got through it as a family and I would never change a thing about our experience because we learned so much about our new city, as well as ourselves. It was during this time that I first

One of the things I love about being a book reviewer is being asked to review a book that is out of my comfort zone, one I would not normally read. This book was totally out of any comfort zone I ever had. It was harrowing to read about this man who is essentially dying, he knows it, and the way in which he deals with it is amazing. You can tell from the book that he has much support and does not even realise that he is such an amazing person. I really enjoyed this book and I think that the idea

A very uplifting book that focuses on the life of one man and his good moments, bad moments, and incredible insights as he lives a life with Cancer.

If cancer wants to take me it will have to come for me piece by stubborn piece. - Michael AntcliffeHope is My Wingman is a collection of Michael Antcliffes Facebook postings and notes written during his battle with cancer, that dreaded cword that makes us all uncomfortable. When I began this book, I expected it to be a memoir; instead, it is a series of chronologically arranged messages describing his physical and emotional journey to the end of his life. Michael created a Facebook page to help