Point Books Supposing Unbreak My Heart (Unbreak My Heart #1)

Original Title: Unbreak My Heart ISBN13 9781611244779 URL http://www.amberquill.com/store/p/1833-Unbreak-My-Heart.aspx
Series: Unbreak My Heart #1
Download Unbreak My Heart (Unbreak My Heart #1) Books For Free Online
Unbreak My Heart (Unbreak My Heart #1) ebook | Pages: 387 pages
Rating: 3.82 | 690 Users | 184 Reviews

Present Appertaining To Books Unbreak My Heart (Unbreak My Heart #1)

Title:Unbreak My Heart (Unbreak My Heart #1)
Author:K-lee Klein
Book Format:ebook
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 387 pages
Published:August 25th 2013 by Amber Allure
Categories:Romance. M M Romance. Contemporary. Westerns

Narrative Concering Books Unbreak My Heart (Unbreak My Heart #1)

Brett’s Taylor’s world collapsed three years ago when he lost the love of his life. Almost as bad as the still-overwhelming grief is the advice he gets from everyone and their brother, telling him to move on with his life. They’re flat-out wrong. Brett left his country music career and escaped to his ranch because needs the peace and quiet. He doesn’t want anyone invading his memory-filled, booze-fueled solitude.

JT Campbell’s world had been defined by his parents’ money and his own empty relationships, until he couldn’t live that way anymore. A quest to find something more meaningful leads him to Brett’s ranch. It’s supposed to be a brief stay. JT never wanted to be anyone’s savior or compete with the ghosts of lovers past. Still, he can’t help wanting this gruff, mourning man.

JT knows it’s a bad idea, but his heart keeps pushing him to find out what lies beneath Brett’s battered exterior. Brett’s not going to make it easy, so JT can only be patient, keep his sense of humor, and hope one day he’ll be allowed far enough into Brett’s world to unbreak his heart.

Rating Appertaining To Books Unbreak My Heart (Unbreak My Heart #1)
Ratings: 3.82 From 690 Users | 184 Reviews

Assessment Appertaining To Books Unbreak My Heart (Unbreak My Heart #1)
Emotional and VERY romantic. A couple minor editing mistakes, but not enough to get on your nerves. Slow burn relationship that played all the emotional beats and never felt rushed. I really want to hear Brett's music.

Thank you, Secret Santa!

Well shucks, I think I died and went to cowboy heaven with this gorgeous love story. Sooo romantic but never sloppy, sweet but not sickly, gentle and tender with a slow burn but never dragging or boring, enough angst to engage your feelings but in a realistic way and emotionally charged, but never in the way that felt dramatised to the point where you felt overly bombarded. Honestly I think this was pretty much the perfect love story! There are five major players in this. Four in the flesh and

This book is a total a gem. It had fantastic characters, genuine emotion and struggle, and dialogue that resonated. It was... quietly lovely and authentic. Full (gushing) review to come. Warning: the words "suckle" and "moist" DO appear in the text. ("Flutter" does too, but I give that one a pass since the author was talking about stomach muscles and not... other muscles).

3.5 starsAdmittedly, this book has some of my favorite storylines: older man/younger man, grieving widower, cowboys, quirky family. So, no brainerI was already sold on it before I even started.Brett Taylortheres something about Brett, everything about Brettthat I just wanted/needed to love. His pain, his attempts to drown his sorrows, how he copes, how he feels I wanted him to find his joy, to find love again.In walks JTJT hadnt had it easy either. He worked hard and ran away to get to a place

4.5 stars rounded down to 4 because...you guessed it...still no 1/2 stars here on GR. Tissues were required for this one... While K-lee Klein's not exactly a new to me author 'Unbreak My Heart' is the first novel that I've read and really I'm just wondering...what the hell was I thinking taking so long to enjoy one of her novels...ok, I admit it was once again a case of so many books, so little time and thank heavens for audio books and Nick J. Russo because once again he's done a superb job

4 Hearts!This was a classic second chance romance made all the better by having it feature a likeable, brooding cowboy and the young stranger who captures his heart.Brett has been wallowing in grief and guilt over the death of his partner 3 years ago. Hes functional but barely, often drowning his sorrows in good ole Jack Daniels. When his overbearing, meddling mom brings home a guy she found on the highway, Brett is none too happy nor impressed.JT hasnt really had it easy either. Hes long been