Describe Appertaining To Books Perfect Rhythm (Fair Oaks #1)

Title:Perfect Rhythm (Fair Oaks #1)
Author:Jae
Book Format:ebook
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 312 pages
Published:September 6th 2017 by Ylva Publishing (first published September 5th 2017)
Categories:Romance. LGBT. Asexual. GLBT. Lesbian. Contemporary
Books Online Free Perfect Rhythm (Fair Oaks #1) Download
Perfect Rhythm (Fair Oaks #1) ebook | Pages: 312 pages
Rating: 4.26 | 1259 Users | 245 Reviews

Narrative In Pursuance Of Books Perfect Rhythm (Fair Oaks #1)

Pop star Leontyne Blake might sing about love, but she stopped believing in it a long time ago. What women want is her image, not the real her. When her father has a stroke, she flees the spotlight and returns to her tiny Missouri hometown.
In her childhood home, she meets small-town nurse Holly Drummond, who isn’t impressed by Leo’s fame at all. That isn’t the only thing that makes Holly different from other women. She’s also asexual. For her, dating is a minefield of expectations that she has decided to avoid.
Can the tentative friendship between a burned-out pop star and a woman not interested in sex develop into something more despite their diverse expectations?
A lesbian romance about seeking the perfect rhythm between two very different people—and finding happiness where they least expect it.

Word Count: 107,000 words

Mention Books Conducive To Perfect Rhythm (Fair Oaks #1)

Edition Language: English
Series: Fair Oaks #1
Literary Awards: Golden Crown Literary Award for Contemporary Romance: Long Novels (2018)

Rating Appertaining To Books Perfect Rhythm (Fair Oaks #1)
Ratings: 4.26 From 1259 Users | 245 Reviews

Column Appertaining To Books Perfect Rhythm (Fair Oaks #1)
I'm giving this book 5 stars. I decided to round up from 4.5 because Jae has created such a wonderful, layered and interesting romance with Leo and Holly. First of all, I am disappointed to see a few negative comments in regards to how many letters we have added to LGBT. The more the merrier, I say. When Holly described herself as always feeling broken, I nearly cried. Not simply because it made me feel for Holly (which it did), but I can wholly relate to that feeling. I went to high school in

What a fantastic book. Thank you Jae, you're awesome.This isnt the average romance, as this one has a special topic, asexuality. Yes, I heard of asexuality before, but Ive never thought much about it. This book brings this theme up in a perfect way. And I learned a lot during reading.This is the wonderful love story of Leontyne and Holly. There is the famous pop singer Jenna (Leontyne) Blake, who travels the world for her concerts, her success and her fame. Thousands of crazy fans permanently on

'Ylva-Publishing ARC provided in exchange for my honest review'2.5 stars! After reading this book,I realized my knowledge on someone's sexual status or preference is zero because in society there are so many different names now for example 'this-sexual' or 'that-sexual' and so on-which is really getting exhausting because a few years ago one was either gay or straight,lesbian or bisexual..now the list of sexuality names is so long one has to google just to find out each meaning and please i'm

I've missed reading several of Jae's newer books but jumped at the opportunity to read this one. More visibility and inclusion of the BT and A aspects of LGBTQA spectrum are needed and I think Perfect Rhythm is a great addition.I knew the bare bones about asexuality so it was nice to get to know Holly and get a better understanding of some of the relationship hurdles she and other ace folks deal with. Besides the issues dealing specifically with asexuality, this is a pretty standard lesfic

4.5 Stars rounded up to 5 Stars.As I have come to expect, a well written book by Jae. This time around a romance with unique MCs. Mega Pop star Leontyne Jenna Blake returns to her hometown when her Father suffers a stroke. She eventually discovers that here in Fair Oaks she is not Jenna Blake pop star, but Shes just Leo Blake. She is still the daughter of Gilbert & Sharon, you know? The little girl who got a rock stuck up her nose when she was three. Hollys Mother, keeping it real.Leo meets

Jae's new book Not the Marrying Kind is sitting on my Kindle mocking me right now... I wanted to jump right in, but realized pretty fast that it's set in the same universe as Perfect Rhythm, which has also been sitting on my to-read list for a while. I've been parceling out Jae's books slowly since I love them so much and would really hate to run out, but it just made sense to read this one first!I'm the type of reader who loves intimacy in a novel. The little touches, the looks, the kind

Re-read as now 1st in "Fair Oaks" series - & thought I'd reacquaint myself with the place - just love this book - should have a "This will make you late for work" warning on the cover! Once picked up, why put down! Superb.