Books Free One Direction: Who We Are: Our Official Autobiography  Download Online
One Direction: Who We Are: Our Official Autobiography Hardcover | Pages: 352 pages
Rating: 4.5 | 2226 Users | 187 Reviews

Declare Books Conducive To One Direction: Who We Are: Our Official Autobiography

Original Title: One Direction: Who We Are: Our Official Autobiography
ISBN: 0007577311 (ISBN13: 9780007577316)
Edition Language: English

Rendition Supposing Books One Direction: Who We Are: Our Official Autobiography

*SUNDAY TIMES #1 BESTSELLER*


For the first time EVER, global superstars One Direction are releasing their 100% official autobiography, offering a new, intimate insight into their lives as never before seen or heard!


In their first in-depth autobiography, pop sensations Niall, Zayn, Liam, Harry and Louis tell the story of their lives. From nervously auditioning for the X Factor and meeting each other for the first time, to filming their hit movie This Is Us and releasing their bestselling third album, Midnight Memories, it really has been one incredible journey. For the first time, the boys’ loyal fans will be given an unprecedented insight into all of it, from their humble beginnings and lives before the X Factor, to recording their first single, touring the world, winning awards, breaking records, and much, much more.


What has it been like for them? What did they really think of each other when they first met? What inspires their song-writing? How do they handle life on the road and long breaks away from those they care about and love? And what do they think is next for them as a band who have achieved so much so quickly?


Beautifully produced and filled with never-before-seen snaps, drawings and notes taking you behind the scenes of the creation of their music, their tours and their incredible friendship, One Direction are ready to lay themselves bare in a way we’ve never seen before.


Get ready for the incredible story of a lifetime from an incredible set of lads.

Details Of Books One Direction: Who We Are: Our Official Autobiography

Title:One Direction: Who We Are: Our Official Autobiography
Author:One Direction
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 352 pages
Published:September 25th 2014 by HarperCollins
Categories:Nonfiction. Biography

Rating Of Books One Direction: Who We Are: Our Official Autobiography
Ratings: 4.5 From 2226 Users | 187 Reviews

Assessment Of Books One Direction: Who We Are: Our Official Autobiography
Ok... so this shouldn't be called an autobiography because most of it was their experiences from the last 4 years and a little bit of their lives before and now but not as much as I would have liked (not so much their now personal lives cause I think they deserve to have that, but maybe a few more childhood stories would have been nice)... I honestly would love to read this if they wrote it 10-15 years from now because even though I believe they were being honest, I'm sure there was a lot of

AUDIOBOOK REVIEWI think I would have appreciated this better if I had read it and not listened to it on audiobook. Although it was nice to hear the boys tell their stories from a first-hand perspective, a lot of what was said was just repeated by each five boys.You can tell that Zayn does not give one shit AT ALL. He sounded so bored and monotone and to be honest, I wanted to skip past his section all together because it didn't inspire me to keep listening. Even the funny bits he didn't even

It's no secret that I am a HUGE One Direction fan. I was completely infatuated with this book. It was raw and genuine. It told the perspective of each boy and what it is like being in a band with an immense amount of global success. We probably all have wondered what it is like to be famous, right? Well, after reading this book I've gathered a pretty good grasp of whats its is like being thrown into the spot light at a young age, but still have no idea how it must feel on a daily basis. I know

Since I grew up listening to very different boy bands and groups (BSB, Blue, Westlife, Five, Pink Floyd, Enigma, Take That, etc) 1D never really hit me as an original music maker (too hand me down, unoriginal, cliched). Anyway this review is not meant to critique the band but the book so here goes.The truth is I came across this at my local bookstore, and I picked it up to skim and actually skimmed the entire thing especially the parts where Zayn is featured (Long Live my Pak/Muzzlimm bruv we

Not going to lie, I adore these boys. I can't help it. They are just pure fun and this book was pretty much that. This autobiography gives each boy a chance to share their story from the beginning leading all the way up to the start of their 2014 stadium tour. While parts were repetitive (they all talked about the same moments in their bands history), it was fun to see how each of them viewed what was happening to them. I definitely learned some things about them that I didn't know and

Can you get ANY MORE humble than that?That's not a rhetorical question - I am literally wondering if it is physically possible to compose a piece of more humble literature? I mean, Jesus f'n Christ of Nazareth couldn't write an autobiography at this level of humbleness. He'd try to be casual like "Sure I walk on water and rise from the dead, but it's a privilege to be crucified and have my back turned into minced meat for all you wonderful believers out there" and he'd still be One-upped by One

I'm 22 and a huge One Direction fan! I will always support them on everything and I knew this book wasn't going to be mind-blowing but I'm so whipped by them, that I will seriously buy anything they sell.As others have said this book is very repetitive. They all talk about the same exact events that by the time I got to Louis chapter, which was last, I was just skimming at that point.The absolute best part of the book in my opinion was Zayn's chapter! I'll admit, Zayn owns a bigger chunk of my