Mention Out Of Books Sticks and Stones (Broken #2)

Title:Sticks and Stones (Broken #2)
Author:Ilsa Evans
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:first
Pages:Pages: 302 pages
Published:September 2010 by Pan McMillan Australia
Categories:Download Books. Free Books
Download Sticks and Stones (Broken #2) Books For Free Online
Sticks and Stones (Broken #2) Paperback | Pages: 302 pages
Rating: 4.21 | 90 Users | 17 Reviews

Interpretation During Books Sticks and Stones (Broken #2)

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

"What a ridiculous saying."

Jenny nodded. "Bruises heal, eventually, but the words – they're there forever."

"Actually the words are like sticks and stones," said Fiona quietly. "Sharp and spiky and painful. Like little missiles."

Maddie had thought the support group might help her. But with a sense of almost giddy relief she can't identify at all with these women. She knew what Jake would say – sad, sorry bunch of females... drowning in bitterness and the inability to move on. And she felt relieved that she didn't belong.

But she had been wrong about so much lately. Wrong to think that everything was over, wrong to think that the law would protect her, and wrong to think that after six long years she could finally drop her guard and enjoy family life free of fear.

Because now Jake's found them. And he's taken the children. And he's going to make Maddie pay.

Details Books To Sticks and Stones (Broken #2)

ISBN: 1405039922 (ISBN13: 9781405039925)
Edition Language: English URL http://www.ilsaevans.com/
Series: Broken #2


Rating Out Of Books Sticks and Stones (Broken #2)
Ratings: 4.21 From 90 Users | 17 Reviews

Evaluate Out Of Books Sticks and Stones (Broken #2)
Brilliant. Terrifying. I read 'Broken' a couple of years ago and was absolutely blown away by the power of the this novel. The intense emotions that it created. I was left breathless and yearning not only for Mattie, Max and Courtney to find safety, but also happiness. 'Sticks & Stones' is the follow up I have needed since finishing 'Broken'.This new novel is equally as powerful. Again I found myself holding a my breath in fear. I was angry, frustrated and absolutely terrified. This novel,

Ilsa Evans is an Australian author. She has written across several genres from light fiction (such as the books that make up the 'laundry series') to more gritty social realism. Two of her books, Broken and Sticks and Stones stem from the findings of a PhD on the long-term effects of family violence that Ilsa completed in 2005. Ilsa teaches creative writing and carries out public speaking when she

Oh my goodness. What a story - and what a terrible problem Australia has. The ending broke my heart.

Want to give it 5 but the end TORE my heart out big time and it was just too devastating.



Brilliant. Terrifying. I read 'Broken' a couple of years ago and was absolutely blown away by the power of the this novel. The intense emotions that it created. I was left breathless and yearning not only for Mattie, Max and Courtney to find safety, but also happiness. 'Sticks & Stones' is the follow up I have needed since finishing 'Broken'.This new novel is equally as powerful. Again I found myself holding a my breath in fear. I was angry, frustrated and absolutely terrified. This novel,

Brilliant sequel to Broken.