Download Books Discover the Power Within You  For Free
Discover the Power Within You Paperback | Pages: 256 pages
Rating: 4.44 | 699 Users | 56 Reviews

Specify Books Conducive To Discover the Power Within You

Original Title: Discover the Power Within You: A Guide to the Unexplored Depths Within
ISBN: 0062501151 (ISBN13: 9780062501158)
Edition Language: English

Commentary To Books Discover the Power Within You

Originally written in 1968, recommended by Eckhart Tolle, this book has blown me away in pulling together many spiritual truths from various disciplines and illustrating them in the context of Christianity. Exposes many serious misconceptsion of Christian thought and interpretation of Jesus' teachingts. I've never highlighted or underlined a book more.

Bottom line: the divine is within each of us, greatly untapped, and we should stop looking for it elsewhere. It's not in church; it's not in a movie or a book; it's not in being good or being wise or achieving anything in particular. It's inside, waiting to be recognized and used appropriately.

This author is, of course, human too. Some of his points left me scratching my head,and the language was sometimes a bit stilted, but all in all, what he espoused was, for me, like tying up a lot of loose ends that had seemed to be unraveling lately. We need to rest in -- and trust -- the God within us and seek unity with Him through prayer and meditation.

This book's theme resonates with The Secret and As a Man Thinketh. It is not that Jesus challenges us with unattainable goals, but that He is constantly reminding us of unclaimed possibilities.

Particularize Out Of Books Discover the Power Within You

Title:Discover the Power Within You
Author:Eric Butterworth
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 256 pages
Published:September 5th 2000 by HarperOne (first published January 1st 1989)
Categories:Spirituality. Self Help. Nonfiction

Rating Out Of Books Discover the Power Within You
Ratings: 4.44 From 699 Users | 56 Reviews

Write-Up Out Of Books Discover the Power Within You
Originally written in 1968, recommended by Eckhart Tolle, this book has blown me away in pulling together many spiritual truths from various disciplines and illustrating them in the context of Christianity. Exposes many serious misconceptsion of Christian thought and interpretation of Jesus' teachingts. I've never highlighted or underlined a book more. Bottom line: the divine is within each of us, greatly untapped, and we should stop looking for it elsewhere. It's not in church; it's not in a

This is a great book to help guide people on how to implement the example Jesus left us to follow. It looks at Jesus' word in a new way, focusing on the message he was trying to convey about our own divinity and connection to God and to eachother.

This book helped me, and still helping me to..."Don't go through life...Grow through life." This book opened my eyes to what I believed to be a miss judgement on religion on my part...I finally breathe, by exhaling...and started living.



March 2020 - my 3rd time through this book and I continue to find it amazing. This time I was reading it with a small group and the discussion enhanced my understanding even more. Im sure Ill read it again!!This was my 2nd read through this book. I was so awed when I finished back in 2009, that I immediately began to read it again - very slowly - taking notes and giving it lots of time to sink in. Obviously I had some starts and stops, but this is a book I will read again and again. This is a

This is my ultimate powerful spiritual read. It answered so many questions I had about God and me. I have read it three more times and will probably break it out often. The author is incredible and has several other good reads. This book also aided me in a stronger prayer life.

Great! A beautiful approach on prayer!A book to read and keep reading. A great reminder of the eternal divinity in each of us. Beautiful references