Details Containing Books The Fallout (Guardians #2)

Title:The Fallout (Guardians #2)
Author:Lola St. Vil
Book Format:ebook
Book Edition:1
Pages:Pages: 350 pages
Published:July 25th 2012 (first published July 24th 2012)
Categories:Fantasy. Paranormal. Angels. Young Adult. Romance
Books Download The Fallout (Guardians #2) Online Free
The Fallout (Guardians #2) ebook | Pages: 350 pages
Rating: 4.25 | 2587 Users | 100 Reviews

Interpretation Toward Books The Fallout (Guardians #2)

Just because she has wings,
doesn’t mean she’s an Angel…


It's front page news on every Angel gossip rag:
“Marcus & Ameana: Gone The Way Of “Brad & Jennifer.”
So, Who Is The “Angelina?” Emmy Baxter—a mere mortal!”

Ameana tries to avoid her ex and his new love by focusing
on the other evil out to destroy the team. But soon her pain
turns to fury.

And before the end…a girl plots revenge, a leader is on the edge
and an Angel falls.

List Books Supposing The Fallout (Guardians #2)

Edition Language: English
Series: Guardians #2


Rating Containing Books The Fallout (Guardians #2)
Ratings: 4.25 From 2587 Users | 100 Reviews

Criticize Containing Books The Fallout (Guardians #2)
Possibly the most terrible series I've ever read.Horrific plot later on. This story is just the beginning of a continuous repeat.I wonder does anyone notice how items are constantly added? Oh, look, some super bad guys, they're the worst things ever- OH WAIT, there's THESE GUYS, the worst in the universe! NO WAIT NOW THERE ARE THE SUPER TERRIBLE BAD GUYS who are going to end the universe!Items and places are also added one after the other. The author clearly has no idea what they're doing and is

I'm just so mad about everything in this book. at the end of the last book we're left with Rio having made a huge mistake and well the book is called The Fallout so we know there are consequences. almost everything in this book is predictable and preventable If they'd stop being love sick for just a moment and remember that they're trying to save humanity! get over yourselves, you selfish little idiots. SPOILERSI don't know about anyone else but I knew the second the caller talked about ending

Beneath the Moon and Stars reviewI really liked the first book in this series. I was excited to see where the story was going to go. I think this had a very exciting storyline. The storyline and characters were what I liked best about the first book. I feel like this was a little darker the first. I ended up not liking the characters as much because they were so dark. With that being said, I didn't enjoy this as much as the first. It was still a great read and a awesome sequel.This was from both

FantasticI loved this whole story and have read up to book 6 part 1 and am reading part 2 I hope everything works out but there's trouble on the horizon for Emmy and the guardians as they make their way throughout the twists and turns of the events in each book and heartache is written all over it all I will tell you is be ready to say goodbye to any of the guardians and hope everyone will be okay and try not to worry to much about Miku and Rio for soon you will see what becomes of them and the

FalloutThis book has a very emotional ending. I don't know where this goes from here but the sadness is beyond

I loved the first book, and this one was okay too, but I planned on liking it way more than I did. That being said, the story line is original, which is nice, but evidently there's like 15 books in the series, so I can't see myself buying all of them.

I love this book and the other as well! I recently read the fourth book and waiting for the next one.